Make up for a specific lack of sales capacity or expertise with sales interim management. Clear guidelines ensure that your sales staff work more efficiently and in line with a clear sales philosophy, allowing them to handle complex sales cycles and challenges more effectively.
A sales interim manager to suit your sales philosophy
Our sales interim managers can handle the most complex projects:
- Expertise in new business development
- Sales support when launching niche IT solutions or spin-offs
- Management of your sales team
- Helping your sales team to embed an efficient sales philosophy
How can I help you?
This is how we tackle your sales project:
Step 1: Intake
By means of workshops and discussions with your stakeholders, we gain an overview of your sales challenge.
Step 2: Bringing in the right expertise and experience
We create a value proposition which forms the basis of strong business relationships. This is embedded using processes, tools and people to suit your sales philosophy:
- Introduction of a sales interim manager with the right sales DNA
- Development of the sales toolkit
- Elaboration of the sales plan
Step 3: Implementation of the sales plan + measurement of KPIs
Our sales professionals have the right sales DNA to convey your sales philosophy to your sales team and processes. They can also count on the support of our own experience, expertise and network.
You can measure and assess the success of our sales interim managers on the basis of 4 key performance indicators which affect your business growth:
- The number of newly qualified opportunities in the sales pipeline
- Average deal value
- Average win ratio
- Average duration of sales cycles
You can count on our experience of complex sales cycles in niche sectors
- Large network of (freelance) sales professionals
- Over 20 years of sales experience in ICT and consultancy
- We specialise in aligning your sales cycles with how your clients buy