We work on the basis of your concrete business cases and challenges, coordinating your sales approach with how your clients buy. This allows us to embed a buyer-aligned sales philosophy in your approach. You will learn how to apply theoretical insights from Solution Selling®, body language and/or Story Selling in practice.
Together, we will embed a structure and clear philosophy in your sales approach.
This will allow you to achieve your sales targets more efficiently:
- Avoid ‘no decisions’ after lengthy sales efforts
- Clearly position your added value and avoid price discussions
- Make clear sales forecasts and adjust them in good time
- Communicate in the business language of your key stakeholders
- Immediate support by telephone, email or Skype in order to discuss sales opportunities
How can I help you?
This is how we adapt our sales training to suit your business context and objectives
Step 1: Kick-off
We discuss the expectations of your team members and start with the key principles of Solution Selling®. During this kick-off, your team members will receive the templates which allow them to create their sales plan and toolkit.
Step 2: Preparation
In order to develop the right practical training, we chart your business context and sales approach.
We expect participants to prepare properly:
- Refreshing their theoretical sales knowledge by means of relevant e-learning modules
- Completing a preparatory questionnaire which outlines your business context
Step 3: Practical workshops
During intensive workshops, we will work on your current sales cases. These 7 questions will allow your sales team to develop their sales plan and sales toolkit:
- What is the most productive way to spend your time?
- Who would it be interesting to approach?
- Which message appeals to your target group?
- How do you enter into advisory discussions?
- How do you create value as a basis for strong business relationships?
- How do your clients buy?
- How do you keep control of your sales process?
Step 4: Follow-up and support
- Additional coaching moments to help you embed your structured sales approach within your team
- Unlimited support via email, telephone and Skype for concrete sales opportunities
- Help with implementing technology to support your sales and marketing
You can count on our experience of complex sales cycles in niche sectors
- Over 20 years of sales experience in ICT and consultancy
- We specialise in aligning your sales cycles with how your clients buy
- No theoretical outlines, just practical workshops
Managing Partner CognIT
“David, thank you for your help and appraisal yesterday. We now have a much better basis for our presentation and it is clearer for my discussion partners. The result of our first test with my revised approach:
- The prospect wishes to budget a project over a three-year period with a thorough phase 1.
- We can help the sponsors (IT & quality) to define the projects.
- They were also very pleased with our professional approach.”
Executive Account Manager at Insight Technology Solutions
“As a result of the individual coaching sessions with David, I am now a better salesperson. David is good at making a hands-on transition to concrete business cases instead of staying stuck in theory. This helped me a lot, as I am now better at the business language which is required to enter into stronger dialogue at a higher level. As a result, these days I mention the products which are relevant for what my clients wish to achieve.”
Koen De Clercq
CEO at Objective International
“Working with Vendetium helped us to increase the visibility of our actual sales pipeline for our team and to take the actions required to pick up on stalled opportunities and help them evolve. In the short term, we have already achieved results by closing two new deals based on the guidelines from the practical coaching sessions.”
Business consultant Healthcare & Partner at Möbius
“We didn't just want a standard solution. We were looking for someone who can coach business consultants, which is certainly not a simple matter. What really appealed to us about Vendetium was the combination of online training and custom training using our own concrete cases. It was their comprehensive offering, combined with positive feedback from someone we know well, which made us decide to work with them. David's experience of our business provided clear added value for us. Since our project was launched, we now base our approach far more on the business situation of our prospects and clients. Previously, we used to focus more on our offering. Our kick-off at the end of August opened our eyes right away. The sales philosophy introduced by Vendetium is now also embedded in our CRM and the way we look at the business. Our unit had already achieved our annual targets by June of the following year.”
Business Development Manager
“Dear David, I am proud to say that one of the prospection meetings planned by Vendetium has already led to new business. I received the first order from this new client after a sales process under your supervision, rather like an early Christmas present. Our Solution Selling® approach very clearly convinced the people involved of our added value.”
Regional Sales Director Benelux at Selligent
“Vendetium is a highly professional organisation with in-depth knowledge of Solution Selling®. The Vendetium Solution Selling® workshop provides value to both junior and senior sales staff in their everyday activities through the use of exercises which relate to their own business. With a great deal of enthusiasm, David teaches you the complete content with a strong focus on your own business! I would advise all B2B sales staff to take this course!”